Welcome, to May's Tax Tips & News, our newsletter designed to bring you tax tips and news to keep you one step ahead of the taxman.
If you need further assistance just let us know or you can send us a question for our Question and Answer Section.
We are committed to ensuring none of our clients pay a penny more in tax than is necessary and they receive useful tax and business advice and support throughout the year.
Please contact us for advice in your own specific circumstances. We're here to help!
· The importance of cyber-security
· HMRC on house due diligence
· New student loan plans take effect
· Companies to be liable for employees who facilitate tax cheating
· May Questions and Answers
· May Key Tax Dates