Wednesday, 10 February 2021

What to do if you’re employed and cannot work – guidance for employees

The Department for Work and Pensions has updated its guidance for employees if they are employed and cannot work.

In addition to the Furlough scheme it details that employees might also be able to get:

New Style Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) if you’re under State Pension age, you usually work less than 16 hours a week and have made enough National Insurance contributions over the last 2 to 3 years.
Universal Credit if you or your partner are under State Pension age and you have less than £16,000 in savings – you might be able to get it at the same time as New Style JSA.
Pension Credit if both you and your partner have reached State Pension age.


No comments:

Post a Comment